1. Start at the Pilgrim House at the Shrine of the Bab.
2. Walk down the white pebbled path* until the first step.
3. Go up the step.
4. Turn right.
5. Walk down this path til the step.
6. Do not step down.
7. Do not turn left.
8. Turn your head right instead.
9. Look at the lamp at the corner.
10. Notice the lion crest, similar to this one, on it.
* Bit of trivia: Those white pebbles are from the Sea of Galilee, aka Lake Tiberias. Once a year, the BWC gets permission to collect them from the Sea, and bring them to Haifa to fill the paths with.